Making your own wedding veil is easier than you think.
Make Your Own Classic Wedding Veil
1. Using your 8" Amplify Fabric Shears, cut your tulle to approximately 60" wide and to your desired length.
2. Sew a row of long, loose gathering stitches along the top edge and pull tight to gather the tulle.
3. Sew the gathered edge around the top of the metal hair comb.
4. Pin the lace trim around the perimeter of the veil and sew, hiding the stitches within the pattern of the lace.
5. Sew delicate beads to the lace or to the body of the veil.
Click here for more DIY Wedding inspiration.