Looking to dress up this Halloween but not looking to spend a fortune? Whip these dessert inspired headbands up in a snap using Orange-Handled™ Scissors, felt and hot glue - no sewing required. Pair with a simple colored t-shirt and a kitchen prop to finish your look.
Easy Adult Halloween Costumes
Ice Cream Cone Pattern: Headband, cherry, two scoops, two cones and batting. Complete the look with an ice cream scoop.
Cupcake Pattern: Headband, sprinkles, two frostings, two cakes, two liners and batting. Complete the look with a whisk.
Donut Pattern: Headband, sprinkles, two cakes, one frosting and batting. Complete the look with a cup of coffee.
Chocolate Chip Pattern: Headband, two cookies, chocolate chips and batting. Complete the look with a glass of milk! If you don't want to carry around a real glass of milk you can al-ways paint the inside of a glass white to look like milk.
1. Start by selecting which treat headband to create. The same instructions will apply to all designs.
2. Cut out the felt pieces with Orange-Handled™ Scissors.
3. Using the Acrylic Centering Ruler and a felt tip pen, add detail to the felt pieces of the ice cream cone and the cupcake liner.
4. Grab a hot glue gun, glue all sweet pieces together leaving the ends designated to wrap around the headband open for stuffing and gluing.
5. Stuff your sweets with batting. If you don't have batting, you can also use tissue, pieces of felt, ribbon or anything light and small to give dimension to the treat.
6. Carefully wrap the outlying ends around the headband and secure with hot glue. You now have the perfect Halloween costume for a sweetie like you!