Add some glitz and glamour to your New Year's Eve party with these sparkly decorations.
New Years Eve Sparkle DIY Decorations
'Happy New Year' banner
1. Print out a phrase in large, bold lettering on your computer.
2. Tape the printer paper to a sheet of black cardstock measuring 11' x 11" with removable tape.
3. Use the Teresa Collins Soft-grip Heavy-duty Detail Knife to cut out the lettering, cutting through the printer paper and the cardstock.
4. Layer a piece of gold cardstock measuring 11.5" x 11.5" behind the cardstock with the cut out letters.
5. Finally, layer a piece of black cardstock measuring 12" x 12" behind the first two sheets of cardstock and hang all three sheets from a wooden trouser clamp.
1. Use the Teresa Collins Non-Stick Detail Scissors to cut sixteen 4" x 4" squares.
2. Fold each of the 4 corners towards the center.
3. Fold in two sides toward the center line creating a "kite" shape.
4. Flip the shape over and fold the top triangle down flat.
5. Fold the shape in half through the center.
6. Repeat for the 16 pieces of cardstock and slot each shape together to form a starburst.
7. Add gold numbers to the bottom edge.
1. Punch shapes in gold glitter cardstock with the Teresa Collins Seal Punch.
2. Adhere the shapes to cocktail sticks and insert into the cupcakes.
1. Punch black and gold cardstock using the Teresa Collins Star punch.
2. Place the stars into a plastic tube and seal the top with a lid.
3. Use the Fiskars Label Tag Maker to make a label for the confetti tubes
4. Add a Happy New Year sentiment stamped with the stamp from the Teresa Collins Occasions Clear Stamps.
1. Add decoration to a cake stand by punching the Teresa Collins Chain Small Punch Cartridge from black cardstock and adhering to the edge of the stand.
Sew gold shapes made with the Teresa Collins Seal punch together on the sewing machine to create a quick garland.