Treat boxes can be so simple yet so sweet. Using the Fiskars® Paper Gems Templates you can leave a memorable mark on each guests' plate by following just a few simple steps.
Paper Gems Gift Boxes
1. Trace the template. Place the Fiskars® Paper Gems Geode or Jewel template on top of a sheet of cardstock. Using a pencil, trace around the perimeter of the template. I always trace on the inside of my cardstock so my end product won't show any pencil lines.
2. Score the template. Using the Fiskars® Paper Gems Stylus, score along the lines within the template. These will become your fold lines to create your paper gem shape.
3. Cut out the template. Cut out your traced shape along the pencil lines using Fiskars® Original Orange-Handled Scissors™ (8").
4. Fold. Fold the cardstock along the scored lines.
5. Glue the tabs. Apply adhesive along the tabs of the cardstock shape.
6. Assemble the gift boxes. Bring the folded shape together and secure in place by pressing along the adhesive on the tabs. Before securing the final tab, place your chosen treats inside the box.
7. Finish the gift boxes. Tie some coordinating twine around the box and tie tightly to secure. Add a label to finish.