- Ideal for making quick, clean cuts through extra-thick branches
- POWER TOOTH® blade with razor-sharp, triple-ground teeth powers through wood faster
- Fully-hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Makes quick, easy undercuts without sacrificing control
- D-handle provides an excellent grip
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Blade length: 18"
- Lifetime warranty
Current 1 of 1
POWER TOOTH® Softgrip® D-handle Saw (18")
Our POWER TOOTH® Softgrip® D-handle Saw is a great choice for taking down extra-thick tree limbs too large for a lopper. A POWER TOOTH® blade with triple-ground, razor-sharp teeth makes aggressive cuts to help you get through dense wood with speed and efficiency, and the fully hardened steel blade stays sharp longer than others. You can even flip the saw for easy, controlled undercuts. The D-handle design with Softgrip® provides a secure, comfortable grip no matter which way you hold the saw.
- Product Article Number