Ergo D-handle Steel Shovel (49")
The Ergo D-handle Steel Shovel features an ergonomic design that makes it easier to grip, carry and use. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won't flex like fiberglass. An angled D-handle keeps your wrist in a neutral position to reduce strain, and a sharpened boron steel shovel blade cuts dense soil and thick roots easily. A foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods, and a mid grip and teardrop-shaped shaft provide exceptional comfort and control.
- Ideal for digging in tough soil when gardening
- Welded boron steel blade and steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass
- Angled D-handle keeps your wrist in a neutral position to reduce strain and provides a secure grip
- Sharpened shovel blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil, cut through thick roots or break up hardened dirt clods
- Foot platform helps maximize force when driving the shovel blade into soil
- Teardrop-shaped shaft fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control
- Mid grip improves control and insulates against the cold
- Designed for convenient hanging storage in your shed or garage
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning
- Length: 49"
- Full lifetime warranty
- Product Article Number