Extendable Ergo D-handle Steel Shovel (41"-49")
The Extendable Ergo D-handle Steel Shovel features a handle that can be extended or shortened to fit your height, helping to support healthy posture and eliminate soreness caused from stooping. Adjusting the handle length is easy, too -- simply turn the orange lock to lengthen or shorten the handle, then turn it again to secure the handle at the right length for your height. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won't flex like fiberglass. A sharpened shovel blade cuts dense soil and thick roots easily, and a foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods. The D-handle design provides excellent grip when digging, and a mid grip and teardrop-shaped shaft provide exceptional comfort and control.
- Ideal for digging in hard soil when gardening
- Extendable handle encourages healthy posture, helping to reduce back aches from stooping and bending
- Easy adjustment - turn orange lock to adjust the handle, then turn lock to secure the handle at the perfect length
- Welded boron steel blade and steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass
- Sharpened shovel blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil, cut through thick roots or break up hardened dirt clods
- Foot platform helps maximize force when driving the shovel blade into soil
- D-handle provides a secure grip when digging
- Teardrop-shaped shaft fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control
- Designed for convenient hanging storage in your shed or garage
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning
- Length: 41"- 49"
- Full lifetime warranty
- Product Article Number