IsoCore™ 5 lb Pick (36")
This rugged, powerful pick allows you to break up hard surfaces and dig in hard soil while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a perfectly balanced design to help make every swing your best. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. An inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably with strategic texturing that helps improve grip while reducing blisters. This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments.
- Ideal for breaking up rocky surfaces such as gravel and hardened, dried earth (pick end), or for use as a hoe when digging in tough soil (mattock end)
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration and a steel reinforcement sleeve to help protect against overstrike damage
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Softgrip® handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Patent-pending, strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- Tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability
- Length: 36"
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Full lifetime warranty
- Product Article Number