This fun no-sew fleece pillow is so simple to make! It is a great slumber party activity or scout project for kids.
Kids' No Sew Fleece Pillow
Fun fleece prints, pre-made pillow forms, and Fiskars tools make this project easy. Older children can help to measure and cut, while younger kids can practice their knot-tying skills.
1. Gather supplies – I used a 14 inch x 14 inch pillow form and 2 pieces of fleece.
2. Trim fleece into 2 squares using Fiskars Comfort Grip Rotary cutter. Allow for 2.5 inches on all sides for tying.
3. Using the guides on a Fiskars Cutting Mat and a ruler, cut 2 inch x 2.5 inch strips around each edge of the square.
4. Align squares with right sides facing out. Tie fleece strips together using a double knot. Work your way around 3 sides of the pillow.
5. Slide the pillow form into the fleece and then tie the final edge of strips.