DIY your bridesmaid's hair accessories create beautiful embellishments that will compliment your wedding's themes and style while doubling as a token that will forever remind your bridesmaid's of your special day.
DIY Wedding Hair Accessories
1. To make the flowers used for these hair accessories, cut a length of wire ribbon measuring approximately 24," using the 6" Amplify Mixed Media Shears.
2. Extract the end of the wire from one side of the ribbon and pull gently to form loose gathers. Leave the long wire poking out the end of the ribbon.
3.Cut a contrasting piece of ribbon measuring 8" with the 6" Amplify Mixed Media Shears and tie a knot at the center point.
4.Wrap the long end of the wire from the gathered ribbon around the knot and trim with the shears.
5. Slowly wind the ribbon around the knot with the gathered side at the bottom to form a flower. Secure in place by pulling out the end of the wire in the ribbon and wrapping it around the base. Repeat with various ribbons and lengths to create a range of flowers.
6. Cut a small piece of felt and use a hot glue gun to secure a metal hair clip or comb to the back.
7. Use the hot glue gun to secure the wired wedding picks to the felt and trim the ends with the Amplify Shears.
8. Glue the flowers to the felt covering the ends of the wedding picks.
Click herefor more DIY Wedding inspiration