We're happy to have you on board!
This party lantern is the perfect centerpiece for a table display – or make a few and light them all for instant glow!
1. Cut vellum to size. Use the Fiskars® ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer to cut vellum to desired size so that it can be wrapped tightly around a straight-sided vase.
2. Punch quatrefoil shapes. Use the Fiskars® Quatrefoil Intricate Shape Punch to cut multiple shapes from the gold cardstock.
3. Adhere shapes to vellum. Adhere the quatrefoil shapes to the vellum with adhesive – we used glue for a clean and polished pattern. For a cohesive look, create a purposeful pattern with the shapes. Allow the adhesive to dry fully.
4. Assemble the lantern. Wrap the decorated vellum around the vase and tape in place to secure.
5. Light up the lantern. Place a battery-operated light string or single battery-operated candle light inside the vase and enjoy your party lantern!