- Ideal for digging deep postholes
- Offset handles let you dig postholes up to 12" deeper than traditional models and protect your knuckles while you dig
- Welded 14-gauge steel blades and 16-gauge steel shafts provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass
- Welded steel pivot joint eliminates nuts and bolts that can loosen and rust
- Sharpened blades makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning
- Blade spread: 6-1/2" dia.
- Length: 60-1/4"
- Lifetime warranty
Steel Posthole Digger (60-1/4")
The Fiskars® steel posthole digger makes it easy to dig extra deep postholes in tough soil. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won't flex like fiberglass, and it includes a welded steel pivot joint so there are no loose nuts or bolts.®
- Product Article Number