Add a vintage flare to your wedding invitations, while making guests feel special with these handmade and timeless lace embellished cards.
Easy DIY Wedding Invitations
1. Use the Sure Cut Deluxe Paper Trimmer, trim an 8.5 by 11 inch cardstock in half lengthwise to make two A2 sized cards. The wire in the trimmer makes it very easy to see where you are cutting and the trimmers bold measurement grid makes it easy to trim down the cardstock.
2. Switch the blades in the Sure Cut Deluxe Paper Trimmer from orange to black. The black one is the scoring blade and has a much smaller, shorter blade.
3. Place the card and align onto the grids seen atop the trimmer. Lightly score the centerfold line.
4. Fold along the straight crease to make the card.
5. Next, lightly spray adhesive onto the card front area and adhere vintage lace onto it. Let the lace dry for a few minutes and then trim off the excess using a sharp pair of scissors like the 8" Amplify Mixed Media Shears.
These cards are simple and quick to make and yet have a beautiful, timeless handmade feel. The best thing here is that the Sure Cut Paper Trimmer is so lightweight that this is craft project is easily portable.