Power-Lever® Lopper (28")
Our Power-Lever® Lopper features compound lever technology that multiplies your leverage to give you up to two times more cutting power than traditional single-pivot loppers. A fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. The durable steel construction includes handles with Softgrip® touchpoints for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Power-Lever® technology multiplies leverage to give you up to two times more cutting power than traditional single-pivot loppers
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- Bypass blade style
- Length: 28"
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-3/4" dia.
- Lifetime warranty
- Product Article Number