We're happy to have you on board!
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day!
A handmade card is one of the best ways to make a friend smile. Having pre-made blank cards on hand allow for you to fill in any sentiment you might need at any moment.
1. Using the Fiskars® Teresa Collins Feather Squeeze punch, punch out feathers from different patterned papers.
2. Mix and match the feathers on the front of the card to make it your own unique style.
1. Using theFiskars® Teresa Collins Lovepunch, punch the word "love" from a few different patterned papers.
2. Layer these words to add some depth and adhere onto the front of a card.
1. Using theFiskars® Teresa Collins Anchorpunch, punch out the anchor shapes from some paint chip sample cards. The gradation of color you get from these is wonderful.
2. Adhere these onto the card front to add some color.
1. Using theFiskars® Teresa Collin Heart Squeezepunch, punch out hearts from various shades of mint.
2. Adhere onto the card front in in your own unique order.