We're happy to have you on board!
There is nothing that celebrates the holiday spirit quite like a handmade holiday greeting card. These three modern designs are easy to make and will warm the hearts of all who receive them!
You can start by purchasing pre-folded blank cards or make your own using solid-colored cardstock. I made mine by cutting an 8-1/2 x 11 inch piece of cardstock in half and folding in half to make a finished 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch card. If you're going to be sending these cards in the mail, make sure you have envelopes on hand to fit the size of the cards.
1. Punch out a few stars with the Star Hand Punch, then use the Diamond Thick Materials Shape Punch to punch out a few glittery diamonds.
2. Cut the diamonds in half with Orange-handled Scissors to resemble Christmas trees.
3. Adhere five trees to the front of a blank card. On one of the trees, use a foam dot to make it stand out from the others.
4. Finish the card by adding a star tree topper to the tree that has dimension from the foam dot.
1. Use the 3-in-1 Corner Squeeze Punch to round the corners of a blank brown card.
2. Punch out "eyes" using the Circle Hand Punch. Then punch out a "nose" using the Round 'n Round Squeeze Punch.
3. Adhere a nose and eyes on the front of the card to resemble Rudolph.
1. Use the Bow Tie Squeeze Punch to make three cardstock bows. Cut out three cardstock squares to match using the Block Party Squeeze Punch, a paper trimmer or a pair of scissors.
2. Assemble the bows using adhesive and adhere to the tops of the squares to resemble presents. Embellish the center with a craft gem, if you'd like.
3. Adhere three presents to each blank card.
With these simple designs, it will be easy to make a card for everyone on your list this year. Loved ones are sure to enjoy receiving these fun cards this holiday season!