We're happy to have you on board!
Make a special Father's Day card to treasure for years to come.
This Fathers day, make a really special card with your kid that will make daddy smile for sure!
1. Trim an 8.5 by 11 inch piece of cardstock in half using the SureCut™ Deluxe paper trimmer, to make the card base.
2. Fold in half to make card.
3. Cover your child's palm with some tempera paint.
4. While the paint is still wet, press palm down onto the card front firmly and wiggle just a little bit.
5. Lift palm off gently and let the handprint dry.
6. Once dried, add a sentiment (either handwritten or using stickers).