Transform the classroom bulletin board into the perfect summer send-off in just a few simple steps.
Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas for Back to School
1. Using the grass border punch and various shades of green cardstock, punch strips of "grass" to fit in an empty frame. This will create a pretty "Hello Summer" framed art piece for the bulletin board.
2.Using petal punches and circle punches, punch out cute blooms and woodland animals to place in the "grass".
3. Use the 1/8" circle hand punch for the eyes and cheeks of all of the animals. Use the 1/4" circle hand punch for the mouth of the bear and rabbit animal. Use the That's Amore heart-shaped squeeze punch for the face of the fox and the owl animal. Use various sizes of the Petal by Petal sqeeze punch for the tail, ears, and arms of the various animals.
4. Download the calendar templates, print and tack to the bulletin board.Next, add various tags to the May and June calendars using the arrow, star, banner, heart, and circle punches.
5. To create a coundtown for days of school left, simply use the standard tag punch and write the numbers in with a marker. Then hang the numbers from small nails driven in to the bulletin board.
6. For a finishing touch, use the star punches to add flair and then add inspirational messages.
A variety of punches and paper are all it takes to bring your school bulletin board to life in time for summer.