Dress up your hand sanitizer. This easy, kid-friendly tutorial will help get your kids ready and stylish for the first day of school.
Crafty Hand Sanitizer for Back to School
Hand sanitizer is on every teacher's school list. Why not add a little embellishment to those bottles hanging from your child's backpack.
1. Measure the flat space on the hand sanitizer bottle you want to cover.
2. Cut the same size with the Kids Scissors. These scissors are ideal for this craft. Plus, they are safe and ergonomically shaped for their little hands. They make it easy for kids to cut small pieces like the ones for this craft.
3. Punch out hearts with the medium size That's Amore Squeeze Punch. The squeeze punch design is super easy to punch and the open head design makes it makes it easy to see exactly where you are punching.
4. Apply Mod Podge to the paper with the foam brush. Paste it onto the face of the hand sanitizer bottle Brush one coat of Mod Podge on top to seal it.
5. Once the glue is dry, apply a craft gem.