Personalize your gift card holders with these decorated boxes that are sure to make your teacher smile.
Teacher Gift Card Holders: Design Ideas
1. To make the 'Soaring' gift card box, cut a piece of blue cardstock 4.5" x 6". Cut clouds using the squeeze punches and adhere to the blue cardstock.
2. To make the hot air balloon, cut four of the largest petals on the Petal by Petal Squeeze Punch in two different colors.
3. Fold the four petals in half lengthwise, and glue together in alternating colors. Glue to the blue cardstock.
4. Add a little basket cut from burlap paper and place a photo of your child inside the basket. Attach the basket to the hot air balloon with a length of baker's twine.
5. Print your sentiment on cardstock and add to the bottom of the gift card box.
6. To make the 'Blast' gift card box, cut a piece of black glittery cardstock 4.5" x 6". Cut a simple rocket shape freehand, and add some flames cut from the Petal by Petal Squeeze Punch in yellow and orange. Adhere to the black cardstock.
7. Use the Round 'n Round Circle Punch to trim a photo of your child to shape.
8. Adhere the photo to the front of the rocket and add detail such as stars and an extra strips to the rocket.
9. Print 'I had a blast' sentiment on to cardstock and adhere to the front of the gift card box to finish.