These sturdy little Duck Tape® magnetic pockets are easy to make and will help keep a locker organized and small school supplies and personal items handy.
DIY Duck Tape® Locker Pockets
1. To create your locker pockets, begin by covering both sides of a several sheets of chipboard with strips of Duck® tape.
2. Trim away any extra tape that goes beyond the edges with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors.
3. Use your Fuse Creativity System®, the Treat Box die, embossing plates, and the large cutting plate to cut out several "pockets".
4. Trim off the box tops/ box lids with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors.
5. Crease each fold, assemble each box, and glue together the sides using a hot glue gun.
6. Add bling for embellishment and style.
7. Cut strips of Duck Tape® and then, using your Fingertip Swivel Detail Knife cut out a few hearts to add to your locker pockets
8. Stick lengths of extra-strong adhesive-backed magnetic strips to the top and bottom of each pocket. Or for extra hold, use a hot glue gun to adhere the magnetic strips to the pocket.
Stick your pockets inside the locker door and fill with supplies and personal items.