We're happy to have you on board!
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by making your own.
1. Download and print the pattern on your home computer. Use the ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer to trim the sheets of paper, cutting multiple sheets at a time to save time.
2. Tape the sheets together and cut out each pattern piece using the Original Orange Handled Scissors.
3. Pin each pattern piece to the fabric, add seam allowance and hem and cut out using the 8" Amplify Fabric Shears.
4. Sew the front darts and tie the loose threads into a knot at the center point before trimming. Press darts towards the center.
5. Sew the front and back together at the shoulder seams. For a neat seam finish, press the raw edges under and sew down.
6. Sew bias tape to the neckline.
7. Hem the sleeves and insert into armholes, easing around the curve.
9. For a neat hem finish, use a rolled hem foot.
10. Finish the back openings by double folding the raw edges 1" to the wrong side and sewing. Sew buttonholes and buttons to complete the top.