- Ideal for cutting a zigzag pattern along a fabric edge to limit the length of frayed threads, preventing unraveling and keeping projects crisp and clean
- Extended lower blade helps lift fabric for precise cuts
- Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
- Premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge cut cleanly all the way to the tip and stay sharp
- Contoured handle fits the shape and natural movement of the hand
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Easy-open thumb lock protects the blades during transport and storage
- Length: 10.5"
- Lifetime warranty
Easy Action™ Pinking Shears (10.5")
These Pinking Shears cut a zigzag edge that helps prevent fraying, and a spring-action design opens the blades after each cut to reduce hand strain, perfect for people with arthritis or limited hand strength. Premium-grade, stainless-steel blades stay sharp longer and cut all the way to the tip -- essential for anyone who cuts fabric. A contoured handle with Softgrip® touchpoints provides a secure, comfortable grip, and an easy-open lock helps protect the blades during transport and storage.
- Product Article Number