I love the concept of a memory jar. They are a fun way to display your photos and keepsakes of any special event or memory.
Beach Memory Jar
I chose to create one about our trip to Sanibel Island last year. We found one area of beach that had the most incredible views, wildlife and beautiful shells. And this jar is the perfect way to commemorate those memories.
1. For this beach memory jar, I started by filling the jar about 1/3 of the way with sand. I also tipped the jar to create an angled landscape that would make it easier to see all the elements inside the jar.
2. I printed several photos 3 x 5 inches, wallet sized and contact sized and inserted them into the sand.
3. Then I added a variety of shells.
4. I also used Border Punched Grass and a stamp using the Postage Stamp Border Punch to further embellish the scene.
5. I wrapped twine around the top of the jar and created tags using stamp designs.
6. Once everything is set, add the lid and the memory jar is complete.